Who Am I?

My photo
I'm always looking for more...I almost need to be too busy to function, to be content! I might have found it now! Between my make-up interests and my new business venture with Gold Canyon I am plenty busy. But not too busy to blog about it all!! Idleness makes me bonkers! LOL Hence the creation of this blog. I thrive off of organized chaos. My last blog attempt left little to my imagination, chalk that up to growing pains. This time around its going to be light, fluffy, funny, inspiring and just simple. I hope the happiness doesn't make you sick because I intend to go all the way in with it!

Friday, June 17, 2011

"HAPPY" FRIDAY!!


                 I decided today to keep it light and breezy. I am excited about the weekend and excited about life in general. I thought this morning on my way to work on what a great week it has been. Each week I feel myself progressing in my relationship with God. How do I know? Because the load feels lighter, my biggest issue has always been overthinking and not letting things go. Each week I feel myself feeling lighter and happier. I have been studying really hard on overcoming these things and it’s all in the effort of my overall goal in life to KEEP IT SIMPLE! I have such awesome, wonderful people in my life. They have no idea of the little things they do that are so big to me. It doesn’t take much for me, a friend sharing wonderful news, a laugh with friend(s), encouraging words and laughs with my mom, the jokes only my sister and I get, listening to a voicemail from my nephew, picturing my nieces smile/laugh and spending time with someone special. The good times continue as my weekend is full of family time and I am so overjoyed about it, my family means the world to me! As you venture off into your weekend don’t get so caught up in the day to day “life” stuff that you miss out on the present, because as they say the “present is a gift” so be thankful for it and show God your gratitude by being happy in it!


K.I.S.S.
Jae

No comments:

Post a Comment