Who Am I?

My photo
I'm always looking for more...I almost need to be too busy to function, to be content! I might have found it now! Between my make-up interests and my new business venture with Gold Canyon I am plenty busy. But not too busy to blog about it all!! Idleness makes me bonkers! LOL Hence the creation of this blog. I thrive off of organized chaos. My last blog attempt left little to my imagination, chalk that up to growing pains. This time around its going to be light, fluffy, funny, inspiring and just simple. I hope the happiness doesn't make you sick because I intend to go all the way in with it!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

New things Coming!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR! "Heeeellllo 2013" (*in my Carrie from Sex in the City, "hello Lover" voice*) I know it has been awhile but I am back & better than ever! Well, let me tell it! But if I don’t who will?! Anywho, this blog is about to experience an extreme makeover. Changing the formatting just a bit, instead of my daily rants of “flights of fancy”, I decided to make this home to my dreams & aspirations, which in the last year have pretty much smacked me in the face with several “Aha moments”.  So over the next few weeks, and starting today you will see the evolution begin. It will be all things Candle & Home Décor related to Make-Up, Make-Up, & more Make-Up and of course a random thought here & there from yours truly! So I hope to gain a new readership all while being entertaining and bringing you information you can use! So stay tuned and Welcome, to the New!!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I can hear the excitement in your writing. So looking forward to riding along on your adventure into the "New"! So catchy, I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks friend! I know I can always count on your support, if I ever write a book you will be in the dedication! LOL

    ReplyDelete