Who Am I?

My photo
I'm always looking for more...I almost need to be too busy to function, to be content! I might have found it now! Between my make-up interests and my new business venture with Gold Canyon I am plenty busy. But not too busy to blog about it all!! Idleness makes me bonkers! LOL Hence the creation of this blog. I thrive off of organized chaos. My last blog attempt left little to my imagination, chalk that up to growing pains. This time around its going to be light, fluffy, funny, inspiring and just simple. I hope the happiness doesn't make you sick because I intend to go all the way in with it!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Coming Soon!! "Simply Beautiful by Jae"....


A friend once told me sometimes the things we desire won’t come to us in the form of that everyday job, at least not initially anyway! So it takes us getting out and sometimes that means getting out of our own way! We have to volunteer, get a part time job, or get a hobby. For me it was a part time job! Well two part time jobs! I think I spoke about how I LOVE make-up in some blog some time ago, well I went back to Sephora to get my “fix”, this along with many a conversation with coworkers on my make-up and skin-care routines has landed me here: blogging about what’s in, what’s easy, and  what’s simple! So here I intend to share new make-up I love and how I wear it to achieve the simple yet fun looks I wear on a regular basis. From all of this a brain child was born in the form of “Simply Beautiful by Jae…”! Where this will go, the possibilities have now become endless!!  Stay tuned for more details.

1 comment:

  1. I soo love the name! Can't wait for the tips. I surely do need it.

    ReplyDelete