Who Am I?

My photo
I'm always looking for more...I almost need to be too busy to function, to be content! I might have found it now! Between my make-up interests and my new business venture with Gold Canyon I am plenty busy. But not too busy to blog about it all!! Idleness makes me bonkers! LOL Hence the creation of this blog. I thrive off of organized chaos. My last blog attempt left little to my imagination, chalk that up to growing pains. This time around its going to be light, fluffy, funny, inspiring and just simple. I hope the happiness doesn't make you sick because I intend to go all the way in with it!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ode to My Sisters.....

I have not written in awhile but overall my life is a blessed one. I am a bit sad right now but I find strength in my sisters this week. I have been blessed to have met and called many my friends, I have also let some of them go and at this point in my life I now realize how necessary although hard it is. However, I am so very fortunate to say I sit amongst a very elite, strong, awesome group of women in my sister circle whom I affectionately call My Sisters! As we pull together to give strength for one of our sisters fighting the biggest battle of her life we are reminded of the good times we share and no matter how many years go by or who lives where. We remain as close as ever, we pull together when necessary, to laugh to cry but to most importantly support. In this circle age doesn't matter only your commitment to be unified in a judge free zone that only requires you to laugh, pray, support and make a good dish oh and dare I say it be able to keep up with the conversation of 8 other women or should I say pass the salad dressing bottle! :)

I love my sisters very much and I just needed it to be put out there to my few followers, literally! How important it is to surround yourself with positive women. Not to discredit those others I call friends you mean the world to me as well, but today in honor of My Big Sister Shelly this goes out to my SISTERS!

Love you all...Meka, Shelly, Tiya, Yvonne, Moe, M-Hud, Mocha & Za

xoxo

Live life simple and on purpose!
Jae aka Lil Sis

No comments:

Post a Comment