Who Am I?

My photo
I'm always looking for more...I almost need to be too busy to function, to be content! I might have found it now! Between my make-up interests and my new business venture with Gold Canyon I am plenty busy. But not too busy to blog about it all!! Idleness makes me bonkers! LOL Hence the creation of this blog. I thrive off of organized chaos. My last blog attempt left little to my imagination, chalk that up to growing pains. This time around its going to be light, fluffy, funny, inspiring and just simple. I hope the happiness doesn't make you sick because I intend to go all the way in with it!

Monday, August 8, 2011

It’s all Coming Together…

    

This weekend was a quiet, yet thought provoking weekend for me. Although I did not overwhelm myself as usual with "outrageous flights of fancy". *If you know what movie that quote is from, you can join my movie club* :) Anywho, I remained in the moment as I just assessed my life. In retrospect, I am not as bad off as I thought, in fact I’m not bad off at all. There was a time in my life where I thought I was in some “race of life” that I was sadly losing. It was this race of what I should have and where I should be by a certain age, in relation to those around me too, but in my mind only because no one was looking at me to be on any timetable. I think I have either watched too many movies or just let society based on what I don’t know, but I let society make me think I should have accomplished so many things in my career, family-wise, financially. I have soon come to realize that when it is my time it will be just that MY TIME.  I already believe that 2011 is going to be my year. It already has been a blessing to me and I continue to be uplifted by what the next 5 months will bring. Oh if I could only tell you what I foresee, all I know is its going to be good!! How do I know? I prayed! “Everything is possible for him who believe” – Mark 9:23. I think I was so used to getting in my own way and thinking that something was always out of place or wrong, that for a second this weekend I tried to find something to be confused about or trying to fix per my previous headgames of yester-year. Although I have a dream on my heart that I am waiting to come to pass, I know he is already giving it to me its just a matter of when so I let go of the right now moment. As it has been brought to my attention that God is working, again because I prayed so God is working on it.
The best thing about this feeling I have is it is based on my own thoughts of what I want for my life, not what others want for me and not what others have that I think I want for me. The repeating theme in my life lately is PATIENCE. It is something I strive to be more diligent about. See I keep trying to make things work on my time, but it is not up to me and again you should pray about everything and worry about nothing. So I’m not worried and I can’t try to fix or alter anything already in the works for me because what Is meant to be when it is time will BE! Life is too short, on the heels of hearing of young people gone too soon. If I sit here thinking about what I want and what I don’t have I’m going to miss out on the blessings in my present moment.
Thanks for reading, remember (K)eep (I)t (S)o (S)imple. If you are reading this you are already blessed because you have eyes to read!!
Jae

No comments:

Post a Comment